XOSP stands for the Xperia Open Source Project. The project was initially created by Călin Neamțu(@nilac) for the Galaxy S+ (his old device) years ago. Back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM. Download and install Xosp custom rom on your Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro and special edition.
How To Install
- Download custom rom and gapps of your choice to your Sd card
- Turn off your device and boot to twrp recovery
- In twrp recovery, make backup of your device
- After that, go back to recovery main manu and select "Wipe" and select "Advanced Option" and then tick system, data, cache and proceed to wipe. Do not select internal and sd card.
- After that, go back and select "Install" and navigate to your downloaded rom and proceed to install.