BlissPOP ROM is one of the best custom rom for Tecno phones. This ROM is the Emperor of all Lollipop based ROMs in view of its straightforwardness and rich configuration. The ROM accompanies high customization and works superbly on MT6582 phones such as Tecno H6 and Tecno Boom J7 running on Android kitkat OS.
In this post, I would walk you through the process on how to install BlissPOP rom on Tecno H6 and Boom J7 smartphones.
Before we proceed to install this rom, I hope your device is rooted and also clockwokmod (cwm) recovery being installed. If your device is not rooted, go here and also go here to install clockwokmod recovery.
How To Install BlissPOP ROM On Tecno H6 and Boom J7
- Enable USB Debugging on your device by simply going to Settings >> Developers Option. If the developers option isn’t visible on your device, simply go to "About Phone" under settings, then scroll to “Build Number” and tap it upto 4 times to make the developers option visible.
- After that, download BLISSpop Custom Rom from here, and move the downloaded file to your root sd card or you can place it where you'll easily find it while in recovery mode.
- Now, switch off your device or remove & insert battery and boot to recovery mode by press holding at the same time Volume Down button + press Power button.
- Once you get to the recovery mode, simply do this:
- Backup your stock rom by scrolling to "Backup/ Restore".
- After that, Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Wipe Cache Partition.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART cache from advanced section.
5. After that, goto recovery main menu and select "Install", then select your downloaded Blisspop Custom Rom Zip file and install immediately.
6. Once the installation process is completed, reboot your device.
Once your device is rebooted successfully, you would begin to experience the BlissPOP rom on your Tecno H6 or Boom J7 devices.
How To Download From Mega Link
- Copy Rom Mega link. e.g, https://mega.nz/#!fVoBjSLC!KxbjrFG8LRc0xKW3p0iZpv1cUn0xD9BrgDszo4FsloQ
- Download and Install "Advanced Downloader For Mega" from Google Playstore.
- Launch it after downloading
- Click on "Add Links"
- Click on paste icon located on the top right corner, your previous copied mega link will auto process, giving you 'Ok' sign.
- Now, click on download icon located at the top right corner.
- Gbam, your Rom will start downloading. If it doesn't, press the menu button and click on option and untick "Download via Wifi". Go back and Resume your download.
That's it, your download will start. It also support Pause and Resume.