How To Root Android Phone Without Internet Connection
Hello everyone, we all know that there are so many methods to root Android phones. Today, i'll be showing us how to root our Android phone the easiest way using an improved PC software (vROOT) that makes the rooting of any android phone and devices seem so easy and effortless. I have personally tried it on several android operating System (OS) including;
- 2.2 (Froyo)
- 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and
- 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- MTK Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Gionee Pioneer P1
- Huawei U8180
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i
- Tecno Tab and
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
HOW TO ROOT USING VOOT METHODWHAT IS NEEDED?
- A working Windows PC
- Working USB cable
- USB drivers of your phone or device installed on the pc. In case you don't have your phone drivers, you can get it from below.
- Your phone battery should be atleast 50% - 100%
- Download and install the VRoot software (English Version)
- Enable USB debugging by going to ==> Settings ==>Developer options.
- Launch the vROOT software from your start menu or desktop
- Connect your phone or device to the computer using the USB cable that came with it. (Drivers must be properly installed for your phone to be detected)
- Allow vROOT to detect and display the model of your phone (accept any USB debugging prompt)
- Tap the green “Root” button to root your phone or device
- The device will be rebooted and confirmed rooted by the vroot software.
USB DRIVERS FOR DIFFERENT DEVICE
- For Samsung USB drivers here or install Kies instead
- For HTC USB drivers here
- For Gionee USB drivers here
- For Huawei USB drivers here
- For ZTE USB drivers here
- For Infinix USB drivers here or use the adbdriver.com to detect automatically
- For LG Android USB drivers here
- For Tecno Android USB drivers use same as Gionee above or here to download a universal one.
If this post was helpful to you, dont forget to hit the share button. If you have any question, ask via the comment box below. ThanKs...