How To Unlock Huawei Honor 7 Bootloader
Unlocking the bootloader is the opening move towards gaining root privileges using which you can proceed with further development of your android device. It permits the user to flash third-party firmware on your device. Huawei has granted bootloader un-locking permissions for its latest smartphones, tablets and official firmware. Hence, you need to simply accept the Unlocking Agreement from Huawei before you unlock the bootloader on your device. Therefore if you're trying forward to unlock the bootloader on your Huawei Honor 7, then this tutorial can assist you procure it. First, you have to generate un-locking password, then proceed to Huawei’s official unlocking procedure that involves the same old ADB and Fastboot ways.
The Chinese manufacturer has recently launched the Huawei Honor 7 and has provided a straightforward procedure to unlock its bootloader with an unlocking password. you also got to acquire the product ID for your device from the given generator application. Then you would have to login to the Huawei web site by using your Facebook account and input some credentials like IMEI, Product ID and additional. this will generate a unlocking password which will be used to unlock your bootloader. The procedure to unlock has been provided by Huawei itself.
Download | Huawei Product ID Generator.exe (461 KB)
How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Honor 7
- Download the Huawei Product ID Generator from the download section.
- Select your device. In this case chooseProduct Model as “HUAWEI Y300-0000” as model and insert your IMEI1 or MEID number.
- Now copy the Product ID from the generator application as you would need to input it in the next step.
- Now you need to accept the Unlocking Agreement and login via Facebook on the next page, to get the unlock code. Login with Facebook and enter the information on this link. Every Facebook account can unlock two devices every six months.
- Once you Login, click the Unlock Bootloader if you don’t get to the input form. Input the credentials like IMEI1, Product ID, Model number and more. Click Submit when ready.
- You will get the unlocking password marked red.
- Once you have obtained the unlocking password, get to the unlocking procedure from link just below the submit button or from this link.
- The unlocking procedure involves the usual ADB and Fastboot method and you need to input the password you just received.
Once you are done with the above procedure, you will unlock the bootloader on your Huawei Honor 7.