Material v4 Lollipop Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note & Hot Note Pro x551
I was inspired to create this topic after many blog readers sent me different mails about upgrading their Infinix Hot Note Pro that looks like total TAIWAN. The infinix device is cool, but personally, I don't like their ROM at all, its
just like that, like it was built for experiment.
→More advance than your default ROM
→Improved RAM performance.
→Improved Gaming performance.
→Everything involved is pure lollipop.
So for those of you interested in changing your ROM, just follow this guide:
- After rooting your device and also flashing CWM, download this Custom ROM from the link below and place it in your SD card (Not phone memory)
NOTE: For Infinix Hot Note Download the logo.bin and change it with the one in the Custom Rom before flashing.
And also For Infinix Hot Note Pro, make sure you download the LOGO.bin below and change also with the BOOT.IMG in the rom. You can get the boot.image from your backup then replace with the one in the ROM before you flash . If you've done this step, just sit your Lakasera and Fire to the remaining steps.
2. Switch off your phone, wait for about 10sec then boot to recovery by holding POWER + VOLUME UP OR
VOLUME DOWN (-) key depending on the option that takes your phone to recovery.
→Backup your phone files by pressing the backup option.
3. Wipe data/factory Reset (this will delete all the files in your phones memory and bring it back just as it was when you bought it)
4. Wipe cache Partition (This will delete all junk file from your phone)
5. Mount & Storage/ Format System
6. Goto Advance and Wipe Delvich Cache
7. Goto Install Zip Choose Zip From SD Card.
8. Scroll and locate the location of the ROM file you downloaded and select it....
Wait for it to install then reboot your phone.