SAMSUNG GALAXY Note II is an awesome model of Samsung and it is one among the most popular Android device. Like i use to say, an Android phone without Root access or root permission is not yet a complete android for geeks. To have a wonderful and great experience and have full permission on your samsung android device, you must root it.
For those who attempt rooting their Samsung Galaxy phone with one click root apps such as Kingroot and Framaroot and it did not work or get bricked at the process, this artivle is for you. Ensure you follow each steps to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy Note II.
- Firstly, Download Android RootKingo here and install it to your computer (PC)
- Powered On your mobile device.
- Ensure your device battery level is upto 60%(this is to prevent it from shutting down during the process)
- A working or good USB cable
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Finally, make sure your computer is connected to internet.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note II
1. Firstly, double-click on the android root icon on the desktop.
The image below is what you will see when you launch the app.
2. Connect your device via USB As you can see, there are instructions that you could follow. It may take a little longer if this is the first time you connect your device to computer. Driver software installation should be done automatically.
3. Enable USB debugging mode on your device(Samsung GALAXY Note II) If you have already done this, you can skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version.
4. Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
Remember that rooting has its advantages for sure, however, it may also lead to certain consequences. So before jumping into this, please be sure you know what you are doing and also read the notification carefully and
be aware of the risks involved in Android rooting process.
5. Click “ROOT” to start the process and wait
It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the process. Once you started, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable, or perform any operation on your device or else you face the disadvantages.
6. ROOT Succeeded! Click “Finish” to reboot your device. Your device is now rooted by Kingo Android Root.
After successfully rooted, click Finish to reboot your device. Do not touch, move or unplug it until it reboots. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful rooted Android.
NOTE: If your device is not automatically rebooted, don’t panic just reboot it by yourself but do not unplug the USB cable yet until after reboot and superSU icon appears among your apps.