How To Share Your Simple Server Connection Via WiFi Hotspot To PC OR ANY DEVICE
Many finds it difficult to share their WiFi hotspot to other device while using either free VPN application such as simple server, psiphon handler, droid vpn, tweakware open vpn and any other tunnelling application. In this informative post, I'll be guiding you on how to easily share your VPN connection via wifi hotspot to PC or any Android phone. We will be using Simple Android Server in this regard.
- While your simple server is connected with either your Mtn Bis or Etisalat chat pack, switch on your WiFi hotspot and set your WiFi security to none or default.
- Navigate to your beneficiary WiFi and switch it ON and it will start searching for available hotspot.
- After recognising your hotspot connect them together
- After connected hold on the connected name and modify the network then check/tick show advance option
- A drop down menu will appear just change Proxy from None to Manual and configure it with:
- Proxy hostname: 127.0.0.1
- Proxy Port: 8080