How To Install MTK65xx VCOM ADB USB Driver To Your PC Using Pdanet
Is your device needed drivers not properly installed or missing from your PC? Is Sp flashtools or MTK Droidtools not detecting your device? Below simple guide will help.
Now a days a large number of smartphones are available in market which are running on Mediatek MTK processor. The most popular processors are MTK6572, MTK6575, MTK6577, MTK6582, MTK6589, MTK6592. The most famous companies that are using MTK processor in their smartphone includes : Huawei, Micromax, Xiaomi, Gionee, Oppo, Infinix, Tecno and Xolo. Their are a lot of other companies beside these in china who are using using the MTK processor. PdaNet USB drivers works best with the Mediatek MTK processor to help get needed drivers installed to your Pc.
NOTE: This procedure is for Non-bricked Android device
How To Install Your Device Needed Drivers To PC Using Pdanet
1. Download the latest PDAnetA4150 for windows from here.
2. Run the downloaded "PdaNetA4150.exe" file.
3. Click on Yes to start the setup process. Click on Next to continue the setup process of PdaNet.
4. Read the license agreement and click on the radio button present before "I accept the agreement". This will enable the Next button. Click on the Next button to go to the next step of the setup process.
5. Next screen of setup will display the minimum system requirements for installing. The requirements are:
→ Any Android phone
→ Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
Click on Next if you satisfy the requirements.
6. You can change the name and folder location of program's shortcut using browse.. or you can leave it as it is. Click on Next to install the PdaNet.
7. If you already have installed some USB driver on your PC, a screen as shown below will appear in front of you saying "An existing USB driver is found on your computer, you can reinstall it if it's having problem". Select YES to reinstall or NO to keep. My recommendation? Click Yes to reinstall
- But if some USB drivers were not already installed, you will see below screen. MTK device users should choose "Others" and click "OK".
8. Few sec, you will be presented with the below screen. For this step, your android device will be required. Take your android device and go to Setting → Developer Option → Enable the USB debugging. After that connect, your android device to PC, the setup will automatically go to next step.
If Developer Option is not visible in setting, follow the below steps.
→Go to Settings→ About phone→ Build number
→Touch the Build number no less than 7 times.
→When you see a warning that mentioned developer mode already turned on
→Go back to Settings again, you will find the "Developer Options"
→Touch “Developer options”
→Check "USB debugging".
9. Now you will be presented with the below screen, telling you to allow USB debuging in your device.
10. From your phone, select "Always allow from this computer" for pdanet connection.
That's it, your device needed drivers will automatically be installed to your PC. Sp flashtools, MTK Droidtools will be able to detect your device.