Good news to all users of Infinix Hot 2 running Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.. In my previous post, I talked about how to manually upgrade Infinix Hot 2 running Androod One Os to the official Marshmallow 6.0 OS. Like i use to say and I'll keep on saying to all using Android device without root access or permission and also without custom recovery instslled, is not yet a complete Android. In this article, i will be guiding you on how to install TWRP recovery, root and also run Xpose Modules on your upgraded Infinix Hot 2 Marshmallow 6.0
See Also:- GravityBox Xposed Module For Android Marshmallow
* A PC
* Infinix Hot 2 on Android 6.0 Os
* Recovery Enabler
* TWRP Recovery
* SUPER SU for Marshmallow
* Xposed Framework for Marshmallow (Optional)
* SP Flashtools or Infinix Flash Tool
* Little Patience
- Place BETA-SU-2.66.zip and xposed-v79-arm-sdk23.zip in your Internal/External SD Card.
- Install MT65xx/VCOM Drivers or use Pdanet to install needed drivers to your PC
- Download and Extract Infinix Flash Tool, TWRP Recovery, Recovery Enabler (place folders in your desired location)
- Open Infinix Flash Tool, click on browse and navigate to folder containing Recovery Enabler
- Select "MT6580_Android_Scatter" file and click start.
- Switch off your device and connect your phone to your PC using working USB cable
- Reboot after flashing.
- Do the same process for TWRP Recovery but do not reboot after flashing. Boot straight to Recovery
- Flash SuperSU from recovery mode and reboot.
(OPTIONAL FOR THOSE WHO NEED XPOSED)
- Install Xposed Installer apk and reboot to recovery
- Perform a Nandroid Backup
- Install xposed-v79-arm-sdk23.zip and reboot. (Do not clear anything)
Infinix Flash Tool: Download
Recovery Enabler: Download
TWRP Recovery: Download
Xpose Installer: Download
That's it Guys.. You can now continue to enjoy your rooted Infinix Hot 2 Marshmallow 6.0 running Xpose modules too.
Team Hovatek For Porting Infinix Hot 2 TWRP recovery image