HOW TO UNLOCK FORGOTTEN PATTERN or PASSWORD WITHOUT HAVING TO FACTORY RESET YOUR PHONE (ROOTED USERS ONLY)
Good day readers! I know you will agree with me that locking your Android smartphone inorder to secure it from intruders is a good thing and also a bad thing when one forgets his or her password or pattern used thereby finding it difficult to access your own device you recently locked. It happened to me once and i understand it could also happen to anyone using password or pattern to secure his or her phone but ends up forgetting the password or pattern.
To many, formatting the device is the solution but to me, using tricks to unlock my device without having to format and lose my important data or files is the best option. And so, I decided to write an article on how to easily unlock forgotten pattern/password without having to format your Android device.
NOTE: This Procedure Is For Rooted Android Device Only.
GUIDE ON HOW TO UNLOCK FORGOTTEN PASSWORD/ PATTERN WITHOUT FORMATTING
Download this zip file (Aroma File manager) from HERE.
1. Copy Aroma File manager.zip from your PC to your memory card
2. Turn off your device completely and Open your recovery (press volume Down + Power button for 5sec to enter recovery mode)
3. There will be an option in recovery called "mount". Go to that option and then mount all cache , system, etc.
4. Then select "update" and select "apply update from SD/external" and select aroma file manger.zip (the file you downloaded)
5. After Flashing or updating, the aroma file manger will open. Use volume keys for up/down and power button to select like you use in recovery.
6. In Aroma File Manager, Go to menu, which is located in bottom strip and then select Settings.
7. Go to bottom and select "mount all partition in startup" then exit from aroma file manger.
8. Now after exit , re-update that aroma file again and it will open again.
9. Go to data >> System. Then find "gesture.key" (for pattern lock) and "password.key" (for password lock) then long touch on gesture.key or password.key and some option will be prompted, choose delete and
delete that file and restart your device
That's it, your Android smartphone will be unlock after booting as usual...
Don't be selfish, share this post with your friends by hitting the share buttons below... THANKS