Will I be able to flash future OTA updates after flashing this ROMDump?
Yes, you will. The ROMDump is not rooted and it's also running on stock recovery.
How To Upgrade Infinix Hot 2 x510 To Marshmallow 6.0 Using Sp Flaahtools
- Download the Infinix Hot 2 X510 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROMDump here
- Extract the content of the zip file into a folder in your desktop
- Install Mediatek VCOM Drivers on your PC using the guide at http://miahtek.blogspot.nl/2015/11/how-to-install-mediatek-vcom-drivers-on.html. Or download and install Pdanet to your pc and follow the onscreen setup to install your device needed drivers to your pc.
- After that has been done, following the SP flash tool guide at http://miahtek.blogspot.nl/2015/10/how-to-use-sp-flashtools-to-flash-or.html. Flash the ROMDump using the "Firmware Upgrade" option in SP Flash Tool
- Boot the phone once flashing is complete (DO NOT interrupt SP flashing)
- If the phone gets stuck at boot animation, take out the battery and slot back in then leave it to boot up
For confirmation? Setup as the phone as usual then go to Settings > About to confirm that your Infinix Hot 2 X510 is now running on Marshmallow 6.0.
- How To Root, Install TWRP Recovery & Run Xposed Modules After Upgrading Infinix Hot 2 x510 To Marshmallow 6.0
- Marshmallow Gravity Box 6.0.0 Xposed Module
That's it guys! You have succesfully installed the officiall marshmallow 6.0 to your Infinix Hot 2 x510.
Was this helpful? Have any question? Feel free to ask via the comment form below. Hit the share button to share this article with your friends....
CREDIT: Team HovaTek