How To Use Your Android Device As Mouse Or Keyboard To Your Laptop Or Desktop
ANDROiD! being the most used smartphone in the world and it's user friendly environment and amazing features has pushed developers to an extreme to develope useful apps which makes the operating system to play a lot of role to its users. There is so many roles Android phone plays to its users and it also include using your Android device as a Mouse Or a Keyboard to your desktop or laptop.
Did you know? Your Android phone can serve or replace your Laptop or Desktop keyboard or mouse if any is lacking or maybe for fun and this is what i will be dealing with today which is how to use your Android phone as a Mouse or a Keyboard to your PC.
How To Use Your Android Smartphone As Mouse Or A Keyboard To your PC
For you to be able to use your Android phone as a Keyboard or a Mouse, you need to download an application called Intel remote keyboard and that is why this tutorial works mostly on intel-based computers.
1. Download Intel remote control keyboard and install it on your Android device. Download
2. You will also have to Download Intel remote keyboard host and install it on your Windows pc. Download
3. Connect your Android device to your website through same WiFi connection.
4. On your Android phone, tap the Windows device name.
5. Your Windows PC will now show a large QR code. Just scan it with your Android phone’s camera (following the on-screen instructions) and the two devices will be paired.
Intel remote keyboard is basically a virtual trackpad and keyboard for your computer which you can use it in portrait or landscape mode.
In portrait mode, your screen is divided into the trackpad area on the top and keyboard at the bottom. Intel’s keyboard looks much like any Android keyboard, but also has a Windows button, an Esc button, and the four arrow keys. In portrait mode, your screen is divided into the trackpad area on the top and keyboard at the bottom and in landscape mode Intel’s keyboard looks much like any Android keyboard, but also has a Windows button, an Esc button, and the four arrow keys.
So dear friends, this is how to use your Android device as a Keyboard or mouse to your PC through Intel remote keyboard application both installed on your Android device and as well your pc with your WiFi connected.
If you like this post please share it to your friends or love ones.