To all Innjoo fire users, i know you will definitely love this if you are such that likes to utilize the tweaking potentials of your InnJoo Fire. Thi rom has superb features like that Marshmallow 6.0, Android version 6.0 in build prop, Android M boot animation and lots more.
This rom (Mystic Os v6) was not ported by me and before we proceed, I'll love to give credit to:
RAJ SHEHKAR (Rom Creator)
FEATURES OF MYSTIC OS V6:
Marshmallow platlogo with game
Android version 6.0 in build prop
Android M boot animation
Android M sound
MysticOS boot logo
Pre rooted & busybox installed
Added ABS tweak
Android L inspired recent
Lollipop Status bar icons
Android L notification panel
Dialer themed like lollipop
All other apps themed
Cm12.1 app icons
Nova material launcher
CM 12 launcher
Cm12.1 Music player and AudioFX
4 Ways reboot option
Screen record in power menu
Expandable volume panel
Delete button after taking ss
Clear all recent
Floating buttons in Calendar and mms
Logo in About MysticOS , About phone & Mystic settings
MYSTIC OS V6 CHANGELOG:
Media Scanner on boot
Custom progress bar
3 network traffic
Clock & date option
Dynamic system bars
Carrier label in status bar
Low battery warning options
Navigation bar options
Enabled app ops
Multi user options
Auto starts , phone settings and screen recorder
Time in state
Build prop modder
Engineer mode, font chooser, etc..
HOW TO FLASH/ INSTALL MYSTIC OS V6
You all know how it goes, your devive must be rooted and custom recovery installed to make flashing possible. To root your Innjoo Fire, go here for detailed guide. Download Custom recovery here and flash using Mobile uncle tools. LETS BEGIN
Make full nandroid backup of your device before proceeding to flash incase you choose to revert back to your device stock rom in future.
- Download Mystic OS v6 custom rom for Innjoo Fire here to root of your SD CARD.
- Switch off your device completely and boot to recovery mode by pressing and holding at the same time Volume Down button + Power button) which will boot your device to recovery mode (Custom Recovery).
- Now in recovery mode, simply perform a full system wipe (Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART cache from advanced section).
- Go back to recovery main menu, then select "Install zip from sd card", navigate to where you placed elect the Mystic Os V6.Zip file and install.
- After installation process is done, go back to recovery main menu and tap on Reboot system, and your device would be rebooted.
That's it guys, your device will be up and running Mystic os v6 on your Innjoo Fire device...