After the release of cyanogen mod 13 for various other smartphone its time for official cm13 for samsung galaxy S4 [jfltexx] (Intl) . Yes ! team Cyanogen has now released there official cm13 for samsung galaxy S4 . So users now can update their samsung galaxy S4 to marshmallow by flasing this Rom.So check out below full guide of how to install the rom into Your samsung Galaxy S4.
Currently the rom released by team Cyanogen is in nightly stage that means the user will notice few bugs and will also receive the updates regularly. But there is no need to worry as all the bugs will be fixed in the future nightly updates.
1. Make Sure your phone is rooted. If your Galaxy S4 is not rooted, Go Here for easy method on how to root Samsung Galaxy S4
2. Custom recovery mode, e.g, CWM TWRP. Go here to install custom recovery if not already installed.
GUIDE TO INSTALL CM13 ROM IN GALAXY S4
1. Download the CM13 rom and preffered gapps package from the links and place them in your sd card.
2. Reboot into TWRP/CWM recovery.
3. Wipe data cache and dalvik cache before flasing the rom.
4. Tap update from sd card and flash the CM13 rom.
5. Now locate the gapps file and flash it too.
6. Reboot and enjoy galaxy S4 marshmallow update by CM13 on your device.