MTN bblited bis combination with simple android server or Psyphone VPN on Android has been the very best alternative for all Nigerian youths to browse and download up to 5GB spending a minimum of #70 for daily sub, #350 for weekly and #1,000 for monthly sub. The interesting part was that the bblited sub can also be used on PC to browse and download as well using PC Simple server configuration files. But that of PC only powers Mozilla Firefox and Internet Download Manager (IDM), why? because those two mentioned softwares has room to manually insert proxy server and port.
I was moved to do something about that due to mails and calls i've been receiving concerning ways to make Bblited sub to power all PC softwares and I'm glad I was able to work something out. After going through this article and also applying what it says, you will be able to power all your system softwares requiring internet connection using the usual MTN bblited bis sub. Without wasting much time, LETS BEGIN.....
HOW TO POWER ALL SYSTEM SOFTWARES USING MTN BBLITED
1. First of all, download PC simple server configuration file from here. Extract its contents to another folder in your desktop
2. Now, subscribe to MTN Bblited using below code of your choice:
→ For Daily sub dial *216*3*1# COST N70
→ For Weekly sub dial *216*3*2# COST N350
→ For Monthly sub dial *216*3*3# COST N1000
3. After successful subscription, turn ON your Android device internet and tether (Create a hotspot on your Android phone) and connect it to your PC.
4. Now, open your extracted Pc Simple Server to find "Simple Server.exe". Launch it and allow it to finish loading. Do not close its window or minimize
5. To power all system softwares, do the following:
• Click on your PC Wireless icon located right of taskbar to find "Open Network And Sharing Center".
• Click on the "Open Network And Sharing Center". A new window will come up as seen below.
• Now from there, click on "Internet Options".
• Click on "Connections" tab.
• Click on "LAN Settings".
• After clicking on "LAN Settings", a window will pop up and you will see "Proxy Server". Tick on "Use a proxy server for your LAN"
• Input 127.0.0.1 for Address and 8080 for Port. Click OK to save.
That's it, you can now power all your system softwares requiring internet connection using Bblited bis...
Was above guide helpful? CLick on the share buttons to share this with your friends.... Your comments is also welcome..