Goodnews… LG G2 handlers can now enjoy the latest marshmallow android 6.0 Update on their device by simply installing CM13 custom rom by team cyanogen mod. The official marshmallow 6.0 based on Cm13 ROM is now available for LG G2 [verizon vs980]. To enjoy this update on your LG G2 verizon vs980, simply follow this guide step by step.
NOTE: The CM13 custom rom used in this guide is currently in nightly stage and users will be getting frequent updates but that does not mean the rom is not stable, it is stable but the updates is just to spice things up thereby making the CM13 rom bugs free for a better experience on your Lg G2 device. LETS BEGIN….
• Your LG G2 battery should be at least upto 50% charged before you start the process
• Your LG G2 must be rooted. Very important
• External Sd card
• Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM should be present , TWRP would be perfect
ROM AND GAPPS INSTALLATION GUIDE
1. Download the rom and gapps from the link above to root of your SD card
2. Now, turn-off your phone completely and boot to recovery mode by press holding at same time Volume Up + Power Button for 5sec.
3. In recovery mode, make full nandroid backup of your device incase you need it in future
4. Still in recovery mode, after backup, Clear dalvik cache and cache data of your device.
5. Click on update by sd card and locate rom and flash it.
6. In same way flash the gapps package as well
7. Reboot your device afterwards.
That’s it, your LG G2 should be up and running the latest Marshmallow 6.0 by CM13