CyanogenMod12.1 v3 Stable Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note
Hello esteem Techvillaz fans and to all using Infinix Hot Note x551, I present to you stable and bugles CyanogenMod 12.1 v3 custom rom for your Infinix Hot Note. It wasn't easy but I'm glad its finally here and we can call it a daily driver. CyanogenMod roms as we all know is one among the best rom one can wish to have running in its device due to its stylish and awesome UI. This rom will change the feel and looks of your Hot Note to something more better than kitkat. Without wasting much time, lets begin...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:→ Vanilla Stable & Bugles Custom For Infinix Hot Note
→ Stable & Bugles HTC Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note
→ Pussyfap v4 Beast Edition Rom For Infinix Hot Note
HOW TO INSTALL CM12.1 v3 Custom Rom On Infinix Hot Note x551
We all know how it goes, your device must be rooted and custom recovery mode installed. Go here to easily root your Hot Note and here to install Philz_Touch recovery mode to your device.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Do not attempt to install this rom using other custom recovery mode apart from Philz touch recovery
- This rom is for Infinix Hot Note x551 16gb + 1gb.
- Make nandroid backup of your stock rom in case you choose to go back to it in future
- Backup your IMEI using mobile umcle tools apk app
- Download CM12.1 v3 Custom Rom for Infinix Hot Note to root of your SD Card or put it where you will easily find it while in recovery mode.
- Turn_Off your phone completely and boot to recovery mode by press holding at the same time Volume Up + Power Button for 5sec.
- Now in recovery mode, click on "Wipe & Format Option" and simply click on "Clean wipe to install new rom"
- Wait for some minutes for wiping process to complete
- Now, click on "Install Zip From Sd Card"
- Locate your downloaded CM12.1 v3 rom for Infinix hot note and click on it
- Click on "YES" for installation process to begin
- Now, after installation is done, simply click on reboot to reboot your device.
That's it, your Infinix Hot Note should be up and running bugles and stable CyanogenMod 12.1 v3 custom rom.
→ Fire from Xda, for providing CM12 for all MT6592 Chipset
→ Mohammed Ibrahim For Porting CM12.1 v3 To Infinix Hot Note x551