Hello guys, today i will be showing you how to simply install TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy A3 A300 running on lollipop OS without using PC or Odin. Sounds cool right? please read on to see how to easily install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy A3 A300 running on lollipop OS
The latest version of TWRP recovery, 188.8.131.52 is now available for use on Samsung Galaxy A3. The model nos. confirmed to work with the TWRP given here are A300H, A300F and A300FU. Plus, it’s been confirmed to work on Android Lollipop 5.0.2.
Samsung Galaxy A300H, A300F and A300FU
Galaxy A3 TWRP Recovery — Download | File:
TWRP_184.108.40.206_A3_F-H-FU_5.0.2_v2.zip (12.7 MB)
Flashify — Download
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 Without PC or Odin
This procedure needs a rooted Samsung Gakaxy A3 A300. Go here to easily root your phone without PC
- Download Galaxy A3 TWRP recovery from given link and extract recovery.img to your sd card root
- Also download and install Flashify from given link to your phone
- Now, launch flashify and grant root access
- In flashify, click on “Backup/Restore” tab and backup your stock recovery.
- Now, after backing up your stock recovery, click on “Flash” tab to find Boot image, Recovery image and Zip file
- Since we are installing custom recovery, simply click on “Recovery image”.
- After clicking on Recovery image, a window will pop up, simply click on “Choose a file” and navigate to where you placed TWRP Recovery image for Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 and click on it to install
- After successful installation, power off your phone and boot to your installed TWRP recovery
To boot to recovery mode? Power off your phone completely, Press and hold: Home key + Volume Up + Power button to boot to TWRP recovery
That’s it, you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A300H, A300F and A300FU running on Lollipop 5.0.2 OS. You can now install custom rom to your phone