To those still finding it difficult to root their Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 series running on Kitkat or Lollipop OS, here is a simple and effective method to get it rooted in no time. Without wasting much time, follow below procedures to root your Samsung Galaxy A3 A300.
- Download latest version of Kingroot.apk app here and install to your phone
- Put ON your internet data (required)
- Launch kingroot and allow it to check your phone
- After kingroot has finished checking your phone, simply click on "Try Root".
- Allow kingroot rooting process to do its thing and your Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 will be rooted in no time.
NOTE: Do not operate your phone during rooting process. Your phone might reboot during rooting process, do not panic, its normal
* If rooting attempt fails, simply try the rooting process again. It works