How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 Without PC
To those still finding it difficult to root their Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 series running on Kitkat or Lollipop OS, here is a simple and effective method to get it rooted in no time. Without wasting much time, follow below procedures to root your Samsung Galaxy A3 A300.
- Download latest version of Kingroot.apk app here and install to your phone
- Put ON your internet data (required)
- Launch kingroot and allow it to check your phone
- After kingroot has finished checking your phone, simply click on "Try Root".
- Allow kingroot rooting process to do its thing and your Samsung Galaxy A3 A300 will be rooted in no time.
NOTE: Do not operate your phone during rooting process. Your phone might reboot during rooting process, do not panic, its normal
* If rooting attempt fails, simply try the rooting process again. It works