Hello guys and users of Infinix Hot 4, i bring goodnews which will make your Hot 4 experience more lovely and smoother. Want to know about this goodnews? Keep reading.
★ CyanogenMod13 Stable Custom Rom For Infinix Hot 4
★ Leago FreeMe OS Stable Rom For Infinix Hot 4
★ Infinix Hot 4 Official Stock Rom Firmware
Multi-Window is one of the most awesome features that has blessed larger Android devices and with multi-windows, you will never use your smartphone the same way once you try running two or more apps at once, but sadly this is a feature limited to very few handsets (mostly Samsung ones). This is why the whole Android modding community went nuts when it was discovered the Android M developer preview code included this featured, hidden deep within all those ones and zeroes.
People had to tinker with the phone to enable multi-window mode in the Android M developer preview, but it was definitely possible. The real question was whether this would also be the case for Android 6.0 Marshmallow when it became available, in its full glory. It turns out multi-window works.
Thanks to RAJ and all Nigerian Developers Association (NDA) Team who kept on tinkering and finally came up with a tiny reliable flashable zip file to enable multi-windows on Infinix Hot 4 which works flawlessly without any issues. Interesting right? Keep reading to see how to enable multi-windows on your Infinix Hot 4.
A rooted and twrp recovery installed Infinix Hot 4. Not yet rooted? See how to root and install twrp recovery on Infinix Hot 4.
Multi-Windows Enabler → Download Here
How To Enable Multi-Windows Mode On Infinix Hot 4
1. Root and install twrp recovery on your Infinix Hot 4
2. Goto your phone Settings → About and tap on "Build number" upto 5 times to activate "Developers Option". If you are already a developer, skip #2.
3. Download Infinix Hot 4 multi-windows enbler zip file and place in root of SD Card.
4. Turn-off your phone completely and boot to recovery mode. Press & hold Volume Up + Power Button to boot into recovery mode.
5. In twrp recovery mode, make nandroid backup of your stock rom (Very important)
6. After backing up, navigate to "INSTALL" and locate multi-windows enabler zip file and proceed to flash.
7. After flashing, simply reboot your phone.
8. Now goto Settings → Developers Option to find "Multi-Windows Mode".
9. Activate it, ignore the warning and click on "ENABLE".
Final words: you have successfully activated multi-windows mode on your Infinix Hot 4 Android and ready to rock it.
Share this article with your friends, your comments is highly welcome.