Google Apps Package For CyanogenMod14 Roms And How To Install
Since CyanogenMod 14 Rom is now made available for Downloads for several supported devices, users will need the cm14 gapps package file to get their Google apps running on Nougat 7.0 as well.
Here we are going to guide you through the process of installing the gapps package on your device running on cm 14 rom or any other Android Nougat Rom 7.0
The gapps package are very important to install in any device running on custom rom because without the gapps package, you will not be able to have any google apps like play store, google play services, gmail in your Android phone and without these apps you will not get a good cm 14 rom experience. Basically the gapps package is a package consisting of all the google apps which comes preinstalled in the general android devices running on official factory firmware known as Stock Rom.
The gapps package comes in zip file and can only be installed by the help of Custom recoveries like Cwm or twrp Recovery.
Below we have shared the Complete guide on the installation along with the requirements and the download link for the gapps package so just choose your desired gapps package and flash them
DOWNLOAD CYANOGENMOD 14 GAPPS
1. You must have custom Recoveries like twrp or cwm recovery installed
2. Your phone battery must not be less than 60%
3. Enough storage in your internal memory to install the cm14 gapps package
#How to install cm14 gapps in any Android
1. Download the appropriate gapps package from the links and store in your device Internal/external Storage
2. Reboot into the custom recovery you have already installed
3. Click on install from sd card and select the zip file of gapps package and proceed to install
4. Wait for the process of Installing to complete
5. Reboot once done, reboot may take some time so you have to wait.
That's it, your phone should be up and running Google apps normally.