Awaiting CyanogenMod14 rom is now available for download for the Samsung Galaxy Grand prime SM-G530H model.
As we all know that the cm14 roms are based on latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS and comes with all the features of the android 7.0 which is the most latest version of the android from Google, this cm14 rom is not an official rom, meaning it is not developed by team cyanogenmod but build by an Xda developer.
The rom may contain few bugs in it but still if you want to tatse the Nougat 7.0 on your Galaxy Grand prime SM-G530H then you can go for it.
The official android update is only available for the Nexus devices and its confirm that this device is not going to get official update in future so the only way to get he latest android is by installing this custom build cm14 rom. Without wasting time, lets begin..
Before installing, ensure to backup your device so as to restore it in future.
How To Install Cm14 Rom On Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H Android Nougat 7.0Before we proceed, your Samsung Grand Prime SM-G530H must be rooted and CWM or TWRP recovery installed.
#Install Cm14 Rom Using Cwm recovery
1. Download and store the rom and gapps into your internal/external storage
2. Reboot into Cwm recovery menu
3. Perform a factory data reset from the menu
4. Click on Apply Update and select the internal/external storage and select the zip package of cm14 rom
5. Confirm to flash and wait
6. Reboot and you have Succesfully Installed Cm 14 rom using Cwm Recovery
7. Now, boot back to CWM recovery, click on "Install from Sd" and locate Gapps for CM14 and proceed to install
#Install Cm14 Rom using Twrp Recovery
1. Download the custom rom and gapps you want to flash and store it in your internal storage or sd card
2. Reboot into Twrp Recovery
3. Select wipe data and then do select factory reset from recovery menu
4. Now on Twrp main menu click on install and select the cm14 zip file which you have to install
5. Now confirm to start flashing Rom
6. Once done clear cache and dalvik cache from Menu
7. Reboot and you have successfully installed cm 14 rom using Twrp Recovery
8. Now, reboot back to twrp recovery and click on "Install" and then locate Gapps and proceed to install
Congratulations, you have succesfully installed CM14 based on Android 7.0 on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H Android Nougat 7.0 and ready to rock..
→ CyanogenMod14 Rom For Galaxy Prime SM-G530H
→ Gapps Package