Want to enjoy and have a feel of Google's latest Android nougat 7 OS on your Oukitel u7 plus? No problem because you are in the right place and few minutes away to get that nougat os running on your device. Ensure to follow below installation guide step by step and ask questions where you don't understand
→ Working USB Cable
→ SP Flashtools Latest version. Download
→ VCOM Drivers. See how to install Vcom drivers to your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 PC
→ Oukitel u7 plus Nougat 7.x Stock rom file. Download here.
How To Upgrade Oukitel U7 Plus To Official Android Nougat 7.x OS
1. Download Android nougat 7 stock rom for your oukitel u7 plus
2. Extract the rom to another folder in your PC desktop
3. Download latest version of Sp flashtool from given link and extract its contents to another folder in your desktop.
4. In Sp flashtools, you will see listed files, simply locate "Flash_tools.exe" and double-click to launch it.
6. After launching Sp flashtool, you will be presented with sp flashtool user friendly window, simply click on "Scatter Loading" and choose
7. Another window will pop up, now locate the folder you extracted your downloaded nougat rom to.
8. Open it to fine "MT6737_Android_Scatter".
9. Double click on it to auto load needed files to Sp flashtools.
10. Now, change from "Download" to "Firmware Upgrade" as seen below and then click on "DOWNLOAD" button with green arrow.
11. After clicking on "DOWNLOAD" button, Sp flashtools will become grey.
12. Turn off your phone completely and connect it to your PC for installation process to begin as seen below.
NOTE: Do not interupt during installation.
13. After succesfull installtion, you will see an "OK" pop up as seen below.
That's it, you have succesfully installed Google's latest Android 7 rom to Oukitel u7 plus phone and all you have to do is simply turn on your phone to enjoy its awesome features.
If you encounter any issues, give us a feedback ASAP.