Huawei introduced company’s latest flagship Android Smartphone tag Huawei P10 Plus at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona.
In terms of specifications, the Huawei P10 Plus Smartphone runs on Emotion UI 5.1 based on Android 7. 0 Nougat Operating System and it features 5.1-inch Full HD LCD 2.5d curved display. The device houses a 20MP + 12MP Dual rear cameras with SUMMILUX-H 27mm lenses, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture and 8MP Secondary camera with Leica lens.
The Huawei P10 Plus Smartphone is powered by Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 Processor with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. The device is backed by 3,750mAh battery with fast charging.
Huawei P10 Plus Key Specification
- Emotion UI 5.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Hybird Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch Quad HD LCD 2.5d curved Gorilla Glass 5 display
- Display resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- 20MP + 12MP Dual rear cameras with SUMMILUX-H 27mm lenses, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture,
- 8MP Secondary camera, Leica lens
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 Processor
- Mali G71 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 256GB external storage expandable memory with microSD
- Dimensions:153.5 x 74.2 x 6.98mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3,750mAh battery with fast charging
The device is available to purchase from Australia, Austria, Chile, China, Columbia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom and Vietnam from March.