Sony Announced Xperia XA1 With 5inch HD Display, 23mp High Quality Camera
Sony has unveiled the Sony Xperia XA1 at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona, and the device comes in White, Black, Pink and Gold colors.
In terms of specifications, the Sony Xperia XA1 runs on Google latest Android OS Android 7. 0 Nougat Operating System with Dual SIM support and it features 95-inch HD display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The Sony Xperia XA1 houses a 23MP Primary camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot, and Exmos RS sensor while it has a 8MP Auto Focus Secondary Camera
Huawei Introduced Huawei P10 plus, See Specs
The smartphone is powered by 2.3GHz GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 Processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU. The device has a 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and external storage expandable up to 256GB through a MicroSD card. For connectivity, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Tablet includes 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC, and Bluetooth 4.1.
The Sony Xperia XA1 has backed by 2300mAh battery with fast charging. It has the dimensions of 145 x 67 x 8mm and weight of 143g.
Sony Xperia XA1 Key Specification:
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch HD display
- Display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 23MP Primary camera with LED flash
- 8MP Auto Focus Secondary Camera
- 2.3GHz GHz Octa-Core
- MediaTek Helio P20 Processor
- ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Up to 256GB external storage expandable through microSD card
- Image Enhance Technology
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- 2300mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 145 x 67 x 8mm; Weight: 143g
The pricing details has not yet been revealed