Here, we will be talking about how to root your Tecno C7 Android phone. In this guide, we will be installing twrp recovery first on oir tecno camon c7 device and then use it to root our camon c7 phone.
Granted we all know what rooting is all about and also the benefit of a rooted Android phone, lets begin
* Vcom Drivers (very important). See detailed guide how to install vcom drivers to your pc
* Sp Flashtool latest version. Download here
* Camon C7 Twrp recovery and scatter file. Download here
* Working USB cable
* SuperSu.zip v2.79. Download
- Download sp flashtool latest version and extract its contents to another folder in your pc desktop
- Download Tecno camon c7 twrp recovery image and scatter file and extract to another folder in your desktop
- Now goto sp falshtool folder, find “flash_tool.exe” and double click it to launch sp flashtool
- In sp flashtool, you will see “scatter loading”. Now follow that scatter loading and click on “choose” which will then open a small window.
- Now locate your twrp and scatter file folder and double click on “MT6735_Amdroid_Scatter.txt” which will auto load twrp recovery to sp flashtool
- After that, click on the “DOWNLOAD” button
- Now, turn off your device completely and plug it to your pc for twrp recovery to be installed in it.
- After that, you will see “OK” sign which means twrp has been successfuly installed
- Unplug your phone and reboot to twrp recovery mode by press amd holding Volume Up + Power Button
- Download SuperSu.zip v2.79 to root of your sd card
- Turn off your phone to boot to twrp recovery mode
- In twrp recovery, tap on “Install” and locate where you place supersu.zip file, select it and proceed to install
- After installation, reboot your device