Philips v787 custom rom for Infinix note 3 pro comes with simple UI, performance optimization, one-hand usability, battery saving, ram management and lots more. This rom is stable, bug free and can be used as daily drive
- Philips v787 custom is meant only for Infinix note 3 pro, do not attempt installation on other Infinix phones
- Custom recovery must be installed in your phone
How To Install Philips v787 Custom Rom To Infinix Note 3Pro
1. Download Philips V787 custom rom to your sd card
2. Turnoff your phone and reboot into recovery mode. To boot to recovery mode, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
3. Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
4. Perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
5. Optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
6. Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
7. Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the custom rom zip file in your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
8 Google Apps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone but do not wipe system when installing google apps package
9. After the installation completes, simply reboot your phone
That’s it, philips v787 rom should be up and running in your device but note, first boot usually take like 10min.