In this article, you will find detailed guide on how to root Tecno Camon CX Android phone. Gaining root on your device gives you the full Admin right to tweak amd have total control of your Android. With root access, you can use apps full features which requires root permission. There are many other benefits of rooting and i’m sure thoe loves rooting their device will agree with me that an Android phone without root privilege is not yet a complete Android.
Tecno Camon CX (Tecno Camon C10) is the 2017 top of the line member of Tecno’s Camon CSeries family of camera-focused phones. It is a direct successor of the Tecno Camon C9 and offers a stripped down and sleeker variant called the Camon CX Air. Tecno Camon CX is a 64bit 4G LTE smartphone which runs on Android 7.0 Hios v2.0 and is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T 1.5GHz octa-core chipset with 2GB ram. In terms of memory and storage, the device comes with a 16GB internal storage with support of 128GB SD Card. Camon C10 main focus is the 16MP rear camera and 16MP front camera to capture every moment and it’s picture quality is so awesome.
WHATCS NEEDED TO ROOT TECNO CAMON CX
★ Sp flashtool latest version — Download
★ Tecno Camon CX scatter file and twrp recovery img — Download
★ Working USB cable
★ SuperSU v2.79.zip — Download and place in root of your sd card
★ ADB USB Vcom drivers. Its very important this drivers are properly installed to your PC, see detailed guide how to manually install your device needed drivers to your PC
NOTE: We will be installing twrp recovery to Tecno Camon CX first and then use it to gain root on Tecno Camon CX
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY TO TECNO CAMON CX
- Download sp flashtool latest version and extract its contents to another folder in your pc desktop
- Download Tecno camon cx twrp recovery image and scatter file and extract to another folder in your desktop
- Now goto sp falshtool folder, find “flash_tool.exe” and double click it to launch sp flashtool
- In sp flashtool, you will see “scatter loading”. Now follow that scatter loading and click on “choose” which will then open a small window.
- Now locate your twrp and scatter file folder and double click on “MT6755_Android_Scatter.txt” which will auto load twrp recovery to sp flashtool
- After that, click on the “DOWNLOAD” button
- Now, turn off your device completely and plug it to your pc for twrp recovery to be installed in it.
- After that, you will see “OK” sign which means twrp has been successfuly installed
- Unplug your phone and reboot to twrp recovery mode by press amd holding Volume Up + Power Button
- Download SuperSu.zip v2.79 to root of your sd card
- Turn off your phone and boot to twrp recovery mode
- In twrp recovery, tap on “Install” and locate where you place supersu.zip file, select it and proceed to install
- After installation, reboot your device
Your device have been successfully rooted and you can now enjoy all benefit of a rooted Android.