In this article, we have compiled all Android Nougat 7.0 stock roms released for supported Infinix smartphone so fa.
Android Nougat 7 OS is a very impressive upgrade from Google for all supported Android smartphone users to update their lollipop or marshmallow OS of their device to enjoy new features lacking from previous Android Os. It brings a number of new features to help make Android more powerful, more productive and more secure. It introduces a brand new JIT/AOT compiler to improve software performance, make app installs faster, and take up less storage.
If your Infinix smartphone is among Infinix devices receiving Android 7 update and you are yet to update yours, now is the time to do so as you are missing from important and dope features found in Nougat Os. Below is a list of updates and download links for AndroidNougat 7 stock rom update released for supported Infinix device so far.
Infinix Zero 4
Note 3/Note 3 Pro
Zero 4 Plus Beta 2
Infinix Hot S Beta 3
Infinix Hot 4 3G(16+2)
Infinix Hot 4 Pro 4G (16+2)
Download TF Card if you want to manually update your device to nougat using system update or recovery method. Flashtool update can be installed using Sp flashtool method. Personally i prefer the sp flashtool method, reason being that you will not errors when after installing. Just ensure you choose “Firmware Upgrade” during installation.
How To Install TF Card Update:
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode, just like we did back when we made our Nandroid backup.
- Head to the “Install” or “Install ZIP from SD Card” section of your recovery.
- Navigate to the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and select it from the list to flash it.
- Wait for the process to complete; it may take a few minutes.
- Depending on your situation, you may also need to wipe your data and/or cache. In TWRP, you’ll find this under the “Wipe” section, and in ClockworkMod, you’ll need to either choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option or the “Wipe Cache Partition” option. When you’re done, you’re free to reboot into your new ROM.
How To Install rom Using Sp Flashtool:
Simply goto detailed tutorial how to install stock rom using sp flashtool