Here in this article, you will find Infinix latest XOS Nougat update for your device. Infinixmobility recently released nougat updates based on XOS for their listed and supported smartphones.
If you had downloaded and installed nougat previous build from Infinix on your supported Infinix phone, goto settings in about phone and find out your nougat version. If its old version, do not fail to download latest version from below and install. Updating your phone OS to latest is essential as it helps fix bugs and issues found on previous build. By downloading, ensure to download Infinix latest xos nougat update based on your specific Infinix smartphone
Download Infinix Latest XOS Nougat Update
Table Of Contents
Infinix Note 3
X601-H536A1-N-170520V152- 16+2 VERSION
X601-H537C-N-170520V41 – 16+2 VERSION
X601-H537A-N-170520V103- 16+3 VERSION
INFINIX ZERO 4
X555-H538A-N-170521V167 32+3 VERSION
X602-H972A1C1-N-170510V19 32+4 (beta1) VERSION
X602-H972AC-N-170518V29 32+4 (beta2) VERSION
INFINIX HOT 4 X557
INFINIX HOT 4 PRO
INFINIX HOT S
How To Install Nougat Update
Installing the nougat update to your supported phone is pretty simple. If you’re downloading the TCard update, installing it goes like it:
- Download tcard update file and place in root of your sd card (not in folder)
- Goto app menu and locate “system update” app
- Launch system update app
- Now in system update, click on the 3dot option and click on “Update from local”
- From there, locate your Infinix Nougat 7 TCard firmware and click on it and proceed to install.
- That’s it, your phone will go into recovery mode and install Android 7.0 upgrade to your Infinix hot 4 x557. Wait for it to finish
- Download TCard firmware from below and place in root of Sd Card
- Now switch off your phone and boot to stock recovery mode by press and holding Volume Up + Power button
- In recovery mode, navigate to “Update from SD” and select it.
- Now navigate to where you placed firmware, select it and proceed to install.
Done, your phone will now start to install the nougat upgrade to your Infinix hot 4. Once done, reboot your phone and enjoy features of Nougat 7.0 on your Infinix hot 4
NOTE: If your phone was rooted and custom recovery installed, do not attempt TCard method and recovery method because it will crash or brick your phone. Sp flashtool method is highly recommended if your phone was rooted.
If your phone was rooted, download nougat update flash tool file for your specific Infinix smartphone and goto detailed guide how to use sp flashtool to install Infinix nougat rom