In this page, you will find Tecno Spark plus k9 stock rom. Having your Tecno spark plus k9 stock rom available is very important as it helps fix and unbrick your phone, fix bootloop issues, restore phone to warranty, fix bugs, proper unroot without leaving root residual files, upgrade and downgrade, fix software problem, etc.
- How to unlock your Pc using Android phone
- How to change PC’s windows folders color
- How to make your phone charge faster
Tecno Spark Plus K9 is a 6.0 inch ISP display device with a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels. Spark K9 is Powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek processor alongside 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB with microSD. Tecno Spark K9 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat + HiOS Custom UI, This device is light on by a 3400Mah non-removable battery and many more specs
Key Specs of Tecno Spark Plus K9
- Network: 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- Sim: Dual
- OS: HiOS 2.0 Based on Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Screen Size : 6.0 Inches HD IPS screen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Processor: MediaTek Chipset, 1.5 GHz Octa-core CPU
- RAM: 2GBInternal Storage: 16 GB.
- ExternalStorage: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Back / Rear Camera: 13MP camera & single LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP with flash
- Back-placed Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3,400 mAh Non-Removable
How To Install Tecno Spark Plus k9 Stock Rom Using Sp Flash Tool
Installing Tecno Spark plus k9 stock rom using sp flash tool is pretty simple and it goes like this:
- Download & extract Tecno spark plus k9 Stock rom (Firmware) to another folder on your computer.
- Install ADB and USB Vcom Drivers on your Pc (skip this step if drivers are already installed). See detailed guide how to install adb and usb vcom drivers
- Download latest version of SP Flash Tool, extract to another folder in your Pc and launch Sp flashtool.exe
- OnSo flash tool, select the Scatter-loading.
- Selectthe Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connectdevice >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patientlywait for the device to be formatted.
- Afterformat, unplug device and select green button “Download” and click Start.
- Connectdevice again & Patiently wait for the stock rom installation to complete.
- Aftersuccessful installation, unplug your device and power-on
See detailed instructions with images on how to flash or install Tecno spark plus k9 stock rom using sp flashtool